Digital events in FactoryTalk View studio

Can you give more detail about what exactly you are trying to accomplish? Do you want to be able to see the events happen on a timeline? Adding those digital tags to the datalogger and putting them in a trend is probably the simplest solution.

i want to log whatever force commands i'll give to motor,valve in ftview in logviewer without adding it in FTview tags and display those logs values in ftview runtime.

The Alarm subsystem is probably the best way to do event logging in FactoryTalk View ME.

You can filter the alarms that are displayed on a particular alarm display object based on their trigger.

FactoryTalk View SE has the "Alarms and Events" subsystem where you actually put the ALMD and ALMA instructions in your ControlLogix, but Machine Edition doesn't.

So the first question is: are you using FactoryTalk View ME, or SE ?