Advantech Webaccess with AB Controllogix 5555

RZR

Hello,

I want to use Advantech Webaccess software as HMI and connect it to Allen Bradley ControlLogix 5555 Processor (1756-L55) through Ethernet Module 1756-ENBT.
I don't know how to add the tags which available in RSLogix 5000 in the Webaccess.
The Webaccess uses address formats B3:0, F8:0, N7:0 .....which is not used in RSLogix 5000.
For example I have the float type tag: Water_Flow and bool type tag: Pump_1_Run in RSLogix 5000 and want to add them in Webaccess.

Any help to add the RSLogix tags in Webaccess will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

In this case you have to mapp the tags into the B3, N7, F8.. registers.
Look at the pull down menu under Logic, you'll find Mapp PLC5/SLC.

Goodluck!

Jack

Similar Topics

Hi, Is there anyone who has worked on Advantech WebAccess. I need to create a sample recipe file and then export it. Edit it with external...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an older Kohler Generator/ATS controller that has a Schneider Electric (Modicon) Momentum PLC and has a Advantech HMI. I assume this...
Replies
Views
German and English Grüß euch, ich hab im Forum zum Thema Panel download leider keinen Beitrag gefunden und möchte euch folgendes fragen: Ich...
Replies
Views
I am trying to read Schneider power meter PM2120 data using M221 plc.Power meter Pm2120 is connected to serial port of modbus/tcp gateway...
Replies
Views
I have an Advantech AS4000-CR60 HMI that I need to get an upload from. Is the software still available to allow me to do this? Does anyone know...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom