Oee

2rlp

Hi,

Has anyone used a PLC to cater towards OEE or TEEP?
Can I get some pointers?

Thanks

Ron

PLC/PAC are great at "spinning" all the latest buzz-words into reality.

Just find the formula your customer wants to fill and collect the data to publish in your customer's desired media.

One popular format today is a Large Screen TV like this device from Red Lion does: http://www.redlion.net/Products/HumanMachineInterface/ProducTVityStation.html

It includes the more popular formulas and formats.

Ron,

You will want to offer more information than that.

Are you looking to automate existing machines and generate OEE information or are you looking to tap into an already automated machine and obtain OEE?

Your question may appear simple, but how you get there requires additional questions, first determining what you have and then determining what you want to know.

We provide a brief overview on our web site: http://www.eternity-sales.com/WirefreeCNC/WirefreeCNC.htm

Feel free to email me through the link below if this is a business opportunity you are in the process of pursuing.