FasTrak or other software for Modicon?

daveco

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm fairly new to working with Modicon and finding out Proworks is phasing out and we're trying out FasTrak software, but wanted to see our other options that would compare to FasTrak. Are there more softwares out there or are we better off going with software from Schneider that we'll know works with their PLCs?

Did you consider UnityPro from Schneider Electric? Requires newer hardware, but if I was to invest in new software that worked with Schneider equipment, I would probably go with this.

That's one we're looking at but as you said, we'd have to upgrade a lot of processors and not sure we want to go down that road... yet...

Similar Topics

My boss asked me to evaluate this. Does anyone have experience that they would be willing to share? My first impressions are "it's not very...
Replies
Views
I have a .FS5 file Any way to open this without this software? or you have this software by chance?
Replies
Views
Are there any people on here that can assist me in smoothly changing the IP address for a PLC connected using the Fastrak softworks PLC Workshop...
Replies
Views
Has anyone developed a FIFO program for the Siemens S5 PLC using Fastrak Softworks? Here is a very brief summary of the application: Gypsum board...
Replies
Views
Does anybody here have any experience with FasTrak PLC Workshop32 for Modicon software? How does it contrast with Proworx software? Proworx NXT or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom