P-CIM SCADA local tags

szum

Hi,
I don't know too much about P-CIM
I'm working on expansion project that involves conversion of existing P-CIM SCADA to SCADAvantage.
Most of the variables used are easy to figure out either direct addressing or tags that point to device address.
But I have some actions/animations that use local addresses or tags that point to local addresses
(for example A:100 D:200, and I know they get animated).

Only way I found to connect local and device tags is using Compute Block in Database Editor.
But local adreses/tags that I'm looking for are not used in compute blocks.
Is there any other way to change device tag using local tag or other way around?
I suspect there are some kind of scripts that you can run in background or something,
but I just can't figure it out.

Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance,

szum

Found sone scripts in Animation Editor:
Display -> AutoActions
and
Options -> Operator Workstation Setup -> AutoActions

But It's not there.

I figured out animation local tags they have corresponding device tag and value gets copied somehow (didn't find any script for that),
but I can't figure out local tag's I'm setting in SCADA.

Anyone has any ideas?

Regards,
szum