RS Linx Enterprise problem

AndyMtr

I'm facing a issue with Factory Talk View ME 7.0 in which I can't create a runtime application from my project to download into a PanelView Plus 1000. During making of the runtime application it gives me this error: "Unable to save RSLinx Enterprise data server information. Would you like to continue creating the runtime file anyway?" I push the "yes" button and at the end of the process the runtime file is not created at all. I have a log file of the process that is attached. Please help.

Solution found

Solve it. Turns out I had to delete RS Linx Enterprise completely from my project and add it again. The old server was done under Windows XP. I was working on Win 7. It was a incompatibility problem.

Similar Topics

Hi, It's seem like it's is easy to install RSlinx Enterprise, However i found some problems. I have : ---Windows 7 64bits ---Factory Talk...
Replies
Views
I have problem about RSLinx Enterprise (FactoryTalk View SE) as follows; 1) I create Device Shortcut name (such as name "ABPLC") and match...
Replies
Views
If I am restart the pc. And try to open and run client. The communication is loss. But if restart the services of rs linx enterprises the Clint...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I want to connect to a PanelView Compact 400 to download application. But in the transfer utility, I can just see a yellow question mark...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I had a problem when i want to upload an application from Panel view plus 400 (2711P-K4M20D8). The panelview icon at RS Linx enterprise...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom