iFix Tag confusion

mbarrett87

Hello All,

I am currently replacing an iFix SCADA system with a wonderware archestra package, there are Mitsubishi PLC's in place but we are just upgrading the processor. My problem is that the code is old and uncommented / untagged, i have the ifix application that i can open and see whats tagged to what though so that's okay,

most of the tags are D208, M517 etc but i have come across a few that look like this: Fix32.SCADA1.INTAKE_COLD_TEMP.F_CV

i am currently building up my OPC tag list and have no idea how i will communicate with this value?
i have not worked with iFix before, can anyone shed light on this?

Thanks
Mark

Similar Topics

Hi I'm working on IFIX 5.5. I need to open a operator prompt to be visible based on the status of a tag that is read from the plc. When i say...
Replies
Views
Hello, During runtime I change values of some internal tags (i.e. F_CV of DO tags). And I want them to be saved when I switch runtime off, and...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to have a DI tag open a picture? I want to make a confirm/abort pop up, but I'm stuck.
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am a beginner, so please let me know if I am wrong with certain terminology or missing useful information. I am having a...
Replies
Views
My iFIX database has alot of tags. It also has alot of screens. Is there way in the Database or way to search which screen the tag is being using on?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom