AB 160 manual operation

jwalter007

Can anyone tell me how to run an AB 160 drive manually.
I have a motor & power connected & I would like to be able to manually adjust the motor speed.

I know there is some jumper setting along with a couple of program parameters that need to be set. I was able to do this on a powerflex40. I could use the dial on that to adjust hz. I figure with the 160 I can manually enter a hz to adjust it.
thanks

Thanks for posting that. I did find the manual before posting.
I was a little confused after reading thru it.
It looks like I need to set P46[input mode] to a specific parameter. Im thinking I can set it to 1 then jump terminal 6[run fwd] to 7[common].
Also set P59 as you mentioned
Which would then allow me to use the start stop buttons on the drive. Does that sound correct?