CPU 331 Upgrade

I'm assuming that's a GE Fanuc 90-30 CPU331 since that's what you've talked about in the past.

Part number 44A731232 will get you the latest revision firmware. You'll have to remove the circuit board from the plastic case, pry off the old EPROM chip and replace it with the new one. You'll lose the ladder logic program in the process, so be sure to back it up before making the change.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Dear All, I wanna get the data from ind331 indicator(Mettler toledo) to SLC 5/05 CPU via Ethernet Ip using EEM instruction. The CPU=1747-L553...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Im a total PLC noob. i suspect a dead 331 cpu. Unable to communicate with it using the LM90 start utility. But i could on another CPU...
Replies
Views
PWR Green OK Green RUN no lght BATT RED Control Panel massage: COMMUNICATION ERROR PLC NOT RUNNING! HOW WIIL I SOLVE...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a problem with a GE Fanuc 9030 after an electricity fault, when I turn on the PLC the power and status led turn on but the run led...
Replies
Views
I was given today a hard copy of a program and was told to rewrite it in Logicmaster v7.02 for a series 90-30 processor. I do not think these are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom