New to direcsoft. couple of questions

I have been using GE versapro extensively for years now, but my company has decided to use some new Direct 06 plcs for some trial applications.
I am trying to program temp and pressure into a PLC then out to a AD touchpanel for multiple displays.

The problem I am having is getting how to veiw the input signal (all 4-20) on the plc. I have all of this set up in an office environment until it can be written. I have 7 temps and 4 pressures per machine.
I have the pointer box written to look at the Analog cards, but I cant seem to figure out where to go from there. I know the input signal needs to be scaled, but I can't even figure out how to view the siganl to see where it needs to go from there.

Once Online with the PLC go to Debug and click on All Status On button.
Then under the debug tab select Data View then new.
In the Data Veiw under Element type in the register you want to veiw.