Proface Read Area

asmaint2

Supporting Member
Hi,

I am using Proface GP Pro PB3 V 7.26. I am looking for some clarity as to what the Read Area Size setting changes. I thought when I checked items in the system area, such as Current Screen Number, which uses one word, then I needed to make sure the Read Area was set to at least "1". I realized recently I was wrong, but I can't find in the manual, a description of the Read Area. I am probably just not looking in the correct place.

Thank You,

Similar Topics

Does anyone know if is possible to read data out of a ProfaceHMI/PLC into a CompactLogix PLC? I have a bunch of OEM machines on our plant floor...
Replies
Views
PLC on PC01: Rockwell Automation SoftLogix 5800 V19 HMI on PC02: Proface GP3000 AGP-3750T on PC02 Protocol: Ethernet via CLX/CPLX/FLX series...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have several Proface GT2400 terminals and i need to get the software and interface cables and i have several questions. I am assuming...
Replies
Views
I have followed the videos & still having issues getting the email out. Does anyone have knowledge or has sent an email notification via gp pro ex?
Replies
Views
Has anyone found a Proface HMI that is compatible with Schneider M172 PLC?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom