Citect - email reports

Freak

Hi All - I have a Citect system Version 7.20 that has been happily running for a number of years, one of the tasks that is done at each shift change is email out a report containing an excel attachement, this is done via some script in Cicode calling on CosoleEmail.exe. This all worked for quite some time.
Unfortunately my IT department changed the email server over to Exchange 2010, now my emails won't work. The server that the Citect sits on can ping the IP of the Exchange but if I ping the DNS it comes back no response, the email account is working as I can send and receive emails with it.

Any ideas where I should start looking?

Cheers
Peter

Similar Topics

Hi I have a problem pasting a runtime page automatically into outlook it looks like the sendkey function does not work. This is a part of my code...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a running project on Citect v5.42 and simatic net v6.4 I have created a new spare PC and loaded all software like Citect, station...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, In a factory where we installed Citect 7.20 the computer began to show the first signs of end of life. They never considered...
Replies
Views
I have a running backup of Citect and plc and I want to make a spare PC station so I have installed the win XP and somatic net v6.0 and import the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to display a variable within a cicode function onto a graphics page. This function queries a SQL database. I can get the value onto a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom