PPI Multi-Master cable

zafar202

I am user of S7-200 CPU-226. PPI Multi-Master cable is not listed in PG/PC interface menu on my laptop software in STEP 7-MicroWIN V4 SP3. Can any body help me to add PPI cable in menu?

SP3 is very old... they are now up to SP9, you may want to get a newer version then the MM cable will be listed

Best regards

Similar Topics

Dear All, some how we lost the USB side of the cable of our PPI adapter and now we don't know the USB pin configuration inside the PCB part a 4...
Replies
Views
hello, if i want to extend(make the extended RS-232 by my self) the simatic s7-200 RS-232/PPI multi master cable on PC(RS-232) side, is right if...
Replies
Views
Please help me. The DB9 on my USB/PPI converter was dammaged. I need to know the wire color to pin, with this i can install a new DB9. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi Dears, Anybody have driver of Usb-PPi multi master that send for me its file? that is for communication between of PLC and PC. I would be...
Replies
Views
I have downloaded a step7 -micro/win from internet and try to connect plc siemens CPU224XP with communication cable with USB/PPI MULTI-MASTER...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom