Caution Symbol below folder in RSLogix5000

gbradley

Lifetime Supporting Member
What Does the Caution symbol that is located on the lower right hand corner of the File Folder icon mean?
attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm a total newbie when it comes to RSLogix 5000.
Everything is working fine, and I have cleared all of the faults with MAFR, and there are no faults showing on the Axis.
I noticed that this little icon, and I am afraid that it may be reminding me that everything is not OK.

MotionGroup.PNG CautionSymbol.png

there is something that need to be confirmed
look further into that rung set.
you have something new in the system and the comms need to be confirmed or the number of I/O cards or something

I went Offline, and then back online and it went away.
I think maybe the drive was faulted when I first went online, the fault was cleared, and the little icon just didn't go away??
Thanks

MotionGroupFixed.PNG