liquid level sensor

g.mccormick

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all.
I'm needing to find some liquid level sensors. They will be measuring diesel in tanks. I'd like them to have both 4-20ma continuous as well as relay for high level. I need approximately 4ft range and 10ft range. The temperature spec for the 4ft needs to be -40F-125F. Anyone have any favorites?

I've used the ultrasonic sensors from Automation Direct before and really like them, however the temperature range is not what I need.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Just came across this new product; thought it might be of interest: http://www.milonetech.com/Home_Page.html
Replies
Views
Hello Everybody, I am looking for digital level sensor for liquid medium. In the past Ihave used Ifm make leveltrak series sensors but the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am an electrical engineering intern who recently received a project that is definitely a bit over my head, and I could use some...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I have an application where the customer NEEDS TO DETECT the foam on liquid. The reason is that they don't want to overfill their Tank...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a rural area where the water supply works only a few hours weekly, and I use it to fill a 10,000 gallon tank. I'm looking for a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom