Data tag value to excel and stack

Mpoon

Hi, need some help for display PLC data from CPU data tag onto an excel form,
Data tag from Contrologic 5000 CPU hot linked to excel with Rslink DDE/OPC topic

=RSLINX|COL1_MIS!'DateTime[4],L1,C1' (It is Minutes of the CPU time) this part work, data is display in excel A1
My question is, how to move data from A1 to A2 and disply the newer data (CPU Minutes) in A1,whenever the minutes count has increaased, Other word say how to push data to next cell A1 to A2, and fill up new data to A1, I believe it need Marco or VB code? Any one done it ?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Here is a spreadsheet with a macro that copies the minutes in Cell A1 downward to the next 9 rows, when the UPDATE button is pressed. You can probably edit the macro to run automatically when 1 minute has passed (when the Excel function MINUTE(NOW()) = cell A2 + 1).