Wincc Explorer Liecense expired,How to transfer liecense from floppy disk to PC.

hinddhindsa

Hi,friends. In my siemens simatic box PC-627-AC wincc explorer license has expired, i have license in floppy disk, how can i transfer the license from floppy to automation manager. please help urgent. Thank you very much in advance. đź“š

When you open licence automation manager search licences on yellow floppy, select and use or move or what you have.
PS: you cannot copy it, just transfer it from disk.

Similar Topics

Hi, I am currently using ProgramExecute to open a Windows Explorer window in my application to a specific directory (WinCC 7.5). Is there a way...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was editing the properties of a button on a .pdl file in WinCC v7.2. This project is on the line HMI, and I was editing directly on line...
Replies
Views
Runtime configuration of simatic hmi wincc explorer made screens & automation system Hi Friends, How do I configure and execute RUNTIME of...
Replies
Views
I have installed WinCC explorer V7.4SP1 and SIMATIC NET V14 and I can't find the component "WinCC appl" in the station configurator. On a...
Replies
Views
Friends, 1st time going to use WinCC explorer, As I trying to create new project a windows appears with the message "The version of the project is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom