How to Access a SEL Relay using Quickset 5030

TahirQ

I have to read analog values that are stored in memory map of SEL 751 Relay. I have the know how of how to extract them using unity pro. But before I do that, I have to access the SEL relay using communication cable and some terminal software. Can I access it using Quickset 5030 instead of some third party terminal emulator? Any guidance will be welcome.

Similar Topics

Hi Siemens guys! I am experiencing SF fault on our S7-300 (6ES7 315-2AH14-0AB0) CPU from time to time. I've checked the diagnostic buffer and...
Replies
Views
Can we use a Simotion D455 ethernet port x127 as a gate, to access S7-1500 plc Tia Portal program ? In the Simatic manager, we used Netpro to do...
Replies
Views
I have to provide remote access and control to a touch screen. I was thinking about using Weintek and the Weincloud. Does anyone know if this is...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I am working on a project and I would like to scale %AI to -10.0 to 10.0 VDC. The module Input data is stored as a 16 bit Integer and...
Replies
Views
Hi all Trying to remotely connect to a TIA Portal PLC. I can ping it without a problem but can't get my software to connect. I've opened port...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom