Omron CJ2MCPU33 addressing array of dint

Tommycai

how do I address the bit inside of a dint array in Omron?

I made my global DINTArray[4] (starts at W11) how can I address the bit of W11.00

I tried Address[0.00] & Address[0].00 & Address[0].0 Does not seem to like any of these is there a way it will work??

What are you trying to do with the bits??
You can address them directly as a contact or coil by directly addressing them. (i.e. W11.00)

I am trying to make an array called Fault with the address of DINT array 4. Then I want to access the bit of that array instead of the entire DINT. Is this a possibility in Omron?

Not really because the bit numbers are limited to 0-15 so you can only access the low order word in a DINT. There is no way to get to the high order bits 16-31.
You could access them through an index register as individual bits, but index registers can be a bit tricky. You would have to point an IR at the base of the array and a DR at the bit number in the array. Look at section 5-7 of the W473 manual.

Last edited: