Mitsubishi Ladder

userxyz

Anyone who understands and can help with this Ladder networks in Mitsubishi:

q.jpg

Thanks,
Regards,
Combo

Q Series?
it has been a few years since i did any Mitsi programming and my memory isn't what it was (my hairline either)

SM403 from memory is an 'always on' bit
[MOV K3X0 Z0]
MOV = Move
K3X0 = Read 12 bits starting at Input address X0
K1 = 4 bits,K2 = 8 bits,K3 = 12 bits,K4 = 16 bits when used with this type of instruction.
Z0 = Index Register 0

i've used Z registers in the past for indirect addressing.

[>= K9 D126] etc = if the D register is greater than/equal to 9

MOVP = Move with rising edge pulse

The other instructions i haven't used however if you go into the instruction detail (double click it) you should see a brief explanation of what each instruction does.

I don't have GX developer installed currently but hopefully what i've wrote should get you started.

Thanks

Thanks !!

Could you also help with my other post ?
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?p=561425#post561425

Thanks,
Regards,
Gerry

Q Series?
it has been a few years since i did any Mitsi programming and my memory isn't what it was (my hairline either)

SM403 from memory is an 'always on' bit
[MOV K3X0 Z0]
MOV = Move
K3X0 = Read 12 bits starting at Input address X0
K1 = 4 bits,K2 = 8 bits,K3 = 12 bits,K4 = 16 bits when used with this type of instruction.
Z0 = Index Register 0

i've used Z registers in the past for indirect addressing.

[>= K9 D126] etc = if the D register is greater than/equal to 9

MOVP = Move with rising edge pulse

The other instructions i haven't used however if you go into the instruction detail (double click it) you should see a brief explanation of what each instruction does.

I don't have GX developer installed currently but hopefully what i've wrote should get you started.

DIS instruction take Z0 (16 bit word) and separated in 4 bit units and store it in "D126" "D127" "D128" "D129"

See the attached picture

DIS.jpg

Last edited: