compact logix specialty modules

we have a Sick DL50-P2225 distance meter that communicates via RS-422 and was wondering if there are any secrets to getting them to communicate. we have a third party firm providing the programming for our equipment and this has been an issue. I've been told by that AB tech support hasn't been very helpful.

this info is in our possession. looking for config and programming examples with a RS-422 device and this module.

Similar Topics

gents, I am trying to configure communication with EMERSON PK300 controller through port A1 using generic ethernet communication module . I could...
Replies
Views
I've blown the Output Transistor on the Output Card of a Compact Logix 1769-L24ER-QBFC1B It says J378. Does anyone know the replacement part...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble with getting no control of my analog output signal. I am using the SCL function block to control my analog output. The logic...
Replies
Views
I was wanting to see if anyone had any information on setting up a cub5 meter and getting the data to a Allen bradley PLC. I think i have the set...
Replies
Views
I had a comms fault between my VFD and Controller (5069-L320ERS2) that started about a month ago and happened maybe once a day to now where it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom