CX-Integrator Change Screen and Set Bit Same time

Tommycai

How can I set a Bit in Cx - Designer and Change the Screen at the same time with the same button? I know momentary sets the bit and how to do that and how to change the screen but How can I do both off one button?

Sorry meant to put CX-Designer not Integrator

Last edited:
Have not tried this, but can you put a transparent button on top of the bit set button for the screen change.

Otherwise you can have a button run a macro to do both functions.

Hope this will help.

Another option is to monitor which screen is currently displayed and set the bit accordingly within the PLC.

Yet another option is to see if the bit is set, then change the screen from the PLC.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, would someone please help me to understand and explain what are settings bandwidth and integrator bandwidth do with my servo in...
Replies
Views
For nostalgic reasons does anyone know the model number for the DEC VMS computer that fits into the Pyramid Rack? I could only find the OS tapes...
Replies
Views
I just want to let everyone know I did it! I am now officially an integrator for Turin robots out of China and have made my first sale of 5 of...
Replies
Views
Located in Gainesville, FL. AB 5/02 had a bad day. Fault Light Blinking. My laptop with my AB software took a ****. I need a tech to view, reset...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all, does anyone know of any websites or places where I can find a list of systems integrators nationwide or even worldwide. I'll...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom