reading old backup

MrBi11

could someone please read then printout the ladder to a text file and send to me the following backup .. it's for AB PLC2-17

files are ...
.adr
.dsc
.lad
.prf
.rpd
.rpi
.sym

zip file can be downloadded from
this site

please email the ladder [text file] to [email protected]

thank you
Bill

Maybee you can post a tanck you note when you do get it so you'll not get tons of it after... :)

Ah, the venerable PLC-2/17. I was able to install AI-2 version 6.22 this morning and the file opened right up.

The printout took a little massaging to get it into a nice text format, but it looks OK and should help you with troubleshooting or translating.

Those are some cool looking forges, Bill !

Similar Topics

Hello. I am working in a lab where I need to be able to detect a certain "knock" in our machines. It happens between 2.4khz and 5khz depending...
Replies
Views
Hello, When I try to read from the PLC, the following error occurs: There is no project name. Failed to read the intelligent function module...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a s7-1200 and I would like to read the tags present in this controller with my controllogix controller. The two controllers don't use...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have 8 CJ2m plc units that show different numbers on the plc display and i am stuck on reading the info. my unit has an ip address of...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am not proficient in RSLogix 500 so I have a question regarding the evaluation of N7:0 data as an input. So as I understand in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom