[HELP]Elau PacDrive C400

NBT

Hello.

I need some help from people who are experienced with Elau PacDrive C400 A8 controller

We have a packing machine from Senzani which has servo drive MC-4 controlled by C400 A8. It has broken down for unknown reason few days ago.

Elau and profibus are new for us. We have got electrician tried to find out the cause but it seems not to work.

Now I use PacDrive Diagnostics software to read the errors messages from controller but software pops up connection errors says that "Check IP address and network cables."

I wonder if anyone knows how to properly connect with the controller and do I need to get the software to program the Elau C400?

Your help will be very much appreciated. Thank you.