No Module Detected Bit

maut4u

Hello friends...

I am working on a redundant system with L61 processor , EN2TR, CN2R, RM2.

We are having three 1734 - ACNR15.

The question is that when I remove power supply of one of the digital input module or digital output module then in such case there should be a fault bit generated which can tell me that the module is not energized/not receiving power or something like that.

I have configured the module for Major fault on controller if connections fails. So, when I remove the module from TB32 at that time PLC goes in fault mode. But why doesn't the PLC go in fault mode when the modules supply has been removed.

The module on which I am experimenting is 1734 - IB16D.

I have used a GSV instruction with class name as "Module" and instance name as "DI1" and Attribute name as "Ledstatus" but there is no result.

Also I checked for "Entrystatus" - Attribute name, "faultcode" and "faultinfo" but to no success...

My 1734 - ACNR15 comm format selected is rack optimized and my input modules are configured for "input data"...

Kindly suggest me if something else can be done.

Irfan Khan.
Thanks.