Citect in Ethernet protocol

You can run Citect on Ethernet provided the device in the field is Ethernet and there is a driver available in Citect.

For example, You can run to Omron devices by Ethernet, Controller Link, Sysmac Link, Sysmac Net Link or serial. The drivers are available from Citect free of charge.

If you want to run Allen Bradley you can run Ethernet as well. It will cost you for the drivers as AB charge for them. A licence is required each time.

Many other brands of devices can be run on Ethernet. Check with your Citect rep or at www.citect.com.

Similar Topics

I have a running backup of Citect and plc and I want to make a spare PC station so I have installed the win XP and somatic net v6.0 and import the...
Replies
Views
We are trying to set up a newer generation Omron PLC (NX/NS Series) with Citect / Aveva Plant SCADA using the Ethernet/IP CIP Protocol to read...
Replies
Views
I have Citect V7.2 and have quite a few TCP Modbus devices which are sucessfully communicating. every now and again i get some lost of data...
Replies
Views
hello everyone,, i want to communicate citect scada v7.2 with modicon m340 plc via ethernet....i don know where to assign all...
Replies
Views
First of all Hi everyone, I'm trying to comunicate a Siemens S7400 with a Citect and the values on the screen sometimes are switching among...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom