Loss of Communication between S7-400 plc and OS Server (WinCC)

gauskhan

Hello,
I am facing a communication problem.There is a loss of communication between S7-400 Plc and OS Server (WinCC).When this problem occurs all the scada screens are getting blured. It happens regulary, sometimes 2 or 3 times in a day.The way we handle the problem is by deactivating the WinCC and Activating the winCC on server, but this is a temporary solution please help me find a permanent solution.Also the communication between PLC and OS Server is through Ethernet.

Regards,
gaus

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Communication between devices will stop working for a certain period of time. I caught the error message using WireShark. I cannot identify the...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am using Automation Direct PLCs which are interfaced to communicate with InTouch HMI. The communication is done through modbus using...
Replies
Views
The client has an application that when communication between the PLC and the Factory Talk VIEW supervisory fails, the object in the supervisory...
Replies
Views
Hi, strange issue with Emerson/GE CPE330, i downloaded some new logic into PLC, everything was built properly and downloaded, but when download...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Currently I am trying to find an answer for the following situation. I have digital output and input cards connected to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom