Help with FC on S7 1200

tanito87

Hi everyone, well i think it's the first time i need to create a thread, becuase until now i have found all the answers in the forum.
Well, the thing is that im more or less new to Tia Portal, i have always worked with Rslogix 5000. And i made a few projects with a s7-315f, but i never had this problem.
I will try to be as clear as possbile becuase i don't speak english very well.
The problem is the next one: I am making a Batch processing with Ladder language. When it starts, it's the STEP N°1, and it executes the STEP N°1 FC (FC1). So when certains conditions are met, a TON counter starts, and after a X amount of time, it adds 1 to the "STEP COUNTER" (contador step in the picture), and FC1 stops being called, and FC2 (STEP N°2) is called.

So, the first run, everything works perfect. The second run appereantly, when executing the subroutine again the IN status of the TON timer was saved, and it justs skips all the steps.

I have tried all kind of methods, and i don't understand why the timer remains on, when nobody else is calling him, the subroutine is not being executed anymore, and when the second time you execute the subroutine the status of the BOOL that calls the timer is FALSE.

Thank in advance you for your advice

PS: The image 1 is the picture of the timer that remains on, which is %DB26, the second image shows how steps are called

ladder.jpg ladder2.jpg

Last edited:
Hint: i have always found that condition call of FC or FB is a bad idea. Call them uncobditionally and make conditions in them in network logic.