Need Accu Sort 24i manual and/or software

jawolthuis

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have several Accu Sort 24i scanners and was hoping to implement them in a project. But I have not been able to find a manual for the serial pin outs or for the protocol and configuration. I have put in a request for the manual and configuration software to Datalogic Tech Support but have not got a response. I was hoping maybe one of you guys would have at least a scanner manual. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Regards.

Got it!

I was finally able to get the Manual and Software.
I am posting it here for others who may have problems finding it.

EDIT: The files are too large for the up-load.
If you need the documentation, just PM me and I can email it to you.

Last edited:
Software / Manual Needed

I am in a similar situation, in need of the AccuSort manual and software. I have contacted the distributor, and as expected, they have not returned by calls or emails.

If you could, please send me an email with the software. [email protected]

Much appreciated.

Oh, BTW, if anyone knows of a nearby professional service that is capable of servicing these units, please let me know. We have reached out to several, and they will not supply support. I am located in Harrisburg, Pa.

Thank you all. I have manual, but really need the software. PLCNUT, is this something that you can send to me, or if not, please advise on who/where I may be able to obtain the software.

Again guys (and gals), many thanks.

mgoodling44,
First extract the zip file I sent you. Then inside the 24i folder is another zip file called MSM40Ins.zip. Extract this file and you will find the installer inside.

Software installed. Connected Comm2 from Scanner to comm1 on PC. Doesn't recognize connection.......hmmmm........would I have to use a 25 to 25 pin connection? Currently using an adapter. Thoughts?

Software Needed Desperately

I am in the same boat. I am in need of the AccuSort software to access the 24i. No replies from distributors of course.

If possible, please send me an email with a link to the software:
[email protected]

Thank you.

Accu-sort software

Hi guys,

I am looking for the software accu-setup to access a Accu Sort bar code scanner model 24i. Is somebody can provide it to me?

Thank you