Assistance with a basic ST function

techkarlsson

I'm currently working on a centralized water system in an industry and I figured this could be a good moment to practise some ST with arrays.

The system consist of 7 refillvalves which opens on command from a level sensor. A flow sensor confirms the function of the valves.
What I'm trying to write with ST is a function that triggers an alarm if one valve is commanded open and another flow sensor also senses flow. The output needs to be an array of all 7 valves/sensors in order to reduce troubleshooting time.

Summary: During refilling of one water tank two (or more) flow sensors registers flow, a fault (valve specific alarm) will be sent and the system shuts down.

Please ask if I've missed out some important parts...

for valvenumber 1 to 7;
if level(valvenumber) = low then valve(valvenumber):= open
else valve(valvenumber):=close;
end_if

for flowsensornumber 1 to 7;
if flowsensor(flowsensornumber)<> valvenumber do
if flowsensor(sensornumber)= flowing then alarmtrigger on.
end_if
end_if
end_for
end_for

here comes the alarmtrigger and reset

something like this?
i know you write in codesys so fill in the extra tokens.