increase memory for program

We have plc in which we can store only one program at a time, and we want to increase it by upto 10 program.
please suggest is memory of plc can increas or we have to change our old plc.

thanks

Without knowing which PLC you have... and without a little bit more of information... Typically PLC's have only one program running, what you can typically do is having more tasks (which I don't think is what you are after) or using recipes or so...

You could use an array of structures as a recipe or recipes if the PLC you use allow them to get different machine behaviours depending on the "program" choice.

If you are running out of memory though, there's not much you could do.

But, please extend your question.

Similar Topics

Dear Experts, We are currently in a project commissioning stage now of a Biomass Plant. The above mentioned CPU is used. 2 days ago, our load...
Replies
Views
Hello all, When i download new programs to S7-400 old type CPU with 8MB flash card attach, error is coming " memory bottle neck problem " and...
Replies
Views
I want increase the length of string from 82 to 150. By default it comes 82 is it possible to do so in Studio 5000
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I have a micrologix 1400 HSC reading a prox on a 40PPR large diameter (12") gear. This gear has large trapezoidal teeth. 500 RPM max...
Replies
Views
Yikes. Things are really starting to get crazy. Siemens had across-the-board price increases at the start of the year and now Rockwell: 7%...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom