Event log

Welcome to the Forum!
You will need some sort of supervisory software which could connect to and audit the application file running on the CPU controller.
For Allen-Bradley manufactured CPUs, FactoryTalk AssetCentre with Disaster Recovery Agent (http://www.rockwellautomation.com/rockwellsoftware/assetmgmt/assetcentre/overview.page)
is the commonly used tool.
However, the "time stamp" of the detected "Change" will be determined by the FTAC "auditor" utility schedule; there are no CPU "on-board" (or RSLogix 500 software) provisions for logging the time of application downloads.

Similar Topics

From the Red Lion website, after some customer enquiries in the last week or so... Rev. March 25, 2024 [18:30] Just thought it might help a...
Replies
Views
Hello, we have two PC with the FT SE local application and the same project. The one PC is wrong about alarm and event log. When I open the...
Replies
Views
How would I got about setting up the alarm and event log viewer to only show alarms? i.e. I want to get rid of all the quality, enabled, disabled...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I am looking to add a way of logging FactoryTalk View ME current user and when the user trigger a boolean (HMI PB) w/ timestamp...
Replies
Views
We have L72 controller of Rockwell make with 4 nos. analog inputs from pressure transmitters. Due to break in cable connection OR transmitter...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom