sent and receive data from plc compactlogix

vanbang1707

hello everyone !
I am new to this forum and I am not very good at PLC's.however,i want to use C# read data from PLC compactlogix. i don't know how start. someone can help me. i use ethernet in connect. thanks:book:

If you need to use C#, AdvancedHMI is still an option, but requires a few more steps to use all of the features. For a simple read, try this:

1) Open AdvancedHMI in Visual Studio Express for Desktop 2012 or 2013
2) Right click Solution 'AdvancedHMIv35' in Solution Explorer
3) Add New Project
4) Under the Visual C# group, select Windows Forms Application
5) Build the project
6) From the Toolbox, add an ethernetIPforCLXCom driver to the form
7) Add a button and double click the button
8) Add this line of code :
Code:
[SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas]button1.Text=ethernetIPforCLXCom1.Read([/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#a31515][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#a31515][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#a31515]"myTag"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2]);[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]