Profibus Networking problem in Micromaster 3

Sajjad Idrees

I am trying to configure vfd(MM3) through cb15 to cp342-5 and having a cpu 314IFM. I have set all the parameters of drive and I think it is communicating a bit but when I see module information it shows in profibus nodes (one active(for master) and one passive(for slave) node). But when I click on DP slave than it shows that DP slave is known and some of the check boxes are showing (station not ready. slave deactivated etc).
I think I am doing any mistake in hardware configuration.

I think all you need to set in MM drive is bus address all other configuration is performed by master i.e. PLC.
Are you sure you're using correct GSD file?
Which PPO you are using?

Now some of my problems are resolved but still I think vfd is not communicating properly. I took some screenshots that are attached in the file. But it runs for just one time and now giving following error:
that when I start cp342-5 after configuring its hardware it starts giving system fault (SF light blinking). All the hardware is propoerly downloaded without errors but still this problem is recently occuring.
My Cp342-5 number is 6GK 7342-5DA01-0XE0 and I put this in my hardware configuration and it gives SF light but when I put 6GK 7342-5DA00-0XE0 than Cp works fine but it does not recognize DP slave (VFD).

I understand I have to use Dp send and Dp recieve functions. But I am confused that what should be used in send and recieve portion of block. Just say if I have to set speed setpoint for that what should I use in send? I dont understand the format of send which is used through DB.