Keyence IV Vision training

jrm235

Wondering if there are any training videos available online for Keyence IV vision systems programming? I have looked at Keyence's web site, youtube, and a general web search and have come up empty handed. I'd like to find videos similar to the Cognex training videos available at Cognex's web site. Also, has anyone gotten vision training from Keyence?, not even sure if they offer.

Wondering if there are any training videos available online for Keyence IV vision systems programming? I have looked at Keyence's web site, youtube, and a general web search and have come up empty handed. I'd like to find videos similar to the Cognex training videos available at Cognex's web site. Also, has anyone gotten vision training from Keyence?, not even sure if they offer.

I have a Keyence IV camera we use for its color capabilities and our Keyence rep offered to come out and do some training on the functionality and software.

Regardless, the camera is pretty easy to set up and the software is pretty user friendly as well IMO.

Dave

I work midnights or would hit up our Keyence rep. The software isn't terribly difficult to navigate, just wanting to ensure I'm not missing anything of potential value and would like to hear Keyence's insight regarding the tools.

Last edited: