Authorization logging

dbozic

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all!

I have made a Home screen on multipanel mp377 over winCC Flexible Advanced 2008. On that home screen i have 2 IO fields for user and password input and buttons for logging in and logging out. On that screen I have a textfield which indicates if and which user is logged in. Everything works like a charm and logging out deletes username on the IO field.

My problem is when i try to access protected screen, login dialog pops-up. That dialog gives me the name of the user last logged in. Is it possible to manipulate that dialog to show me blank input fields like i did it on my home screen.
I have made everything thanks to wincc script. I'm curious what would the script for my problem looked like, if it's possible.

Why are you not using the built in user and password facility?

This is usually pretty good

Well I would rather implement this functionality in my home screen. Are you talking about popup window when you try to access secured content as built in facility? Because I haven't found other built in facility.

Yes. You can display the user name/group in text boxes if you prefer that..and have a log on/log off button