Touch Calibrate TP37

cleberpm

After replacement of touch he was out of calibration and now we can not touch the calibration button.
There are some other method to start the calibration of the touch without using a button on the screen?
We do not have the original backup application to change the position of the calibration button, only the backup performed with Prosave.

Similar Topics

I require remote access to my projects that are away from home. I did some homework and decided that Weintek looked to have a good solution. Set...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Customer wants analog faceplates really bad, even if we explained that it doesn't make much sense in his process. What he wants to see...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, hoping someone here could give me a little advice. I'm working with a CR1000-04000 in Crimson 3.1 and I was interested in adding the...
Replies
Views
Trying to export a Modern application for an upgrade to Intouch 2020 but I cannot export the application from the 2014 version because the export...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow wirenuts, I am looking to find the P.B. touch indicator option on version 13.00 and failing. It has been a year or so since I last...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom