Allen Bradley PanelView 900

anchor93

Hi,

Can anyone please let me know where I can obtain the back light assemblies for the panel view 900. Seems to have a part number 77135-167-51 C

I guess only your AB dealer can help you on this. But don't be surprised on the price tag. It burned me once getting a replacement bulb for PV550.

Good Luck

Depending on the cost for the back light, you might consider the "Immediate Repair and Replace" program that AB offers. In this case, you pay a significantly discounted price and can have a refurbished PanelView (with a 1 year warranty) of the same model/revision that you are replacing. You will have 15 days to return your unit. Check with your distributor.

Marc

Adjust backlight

Hello.
Its posible to adjust backlight. Maybe you knov, but anyway, push arrow left and right for 3 sec. Follow then the menu.

Can anyone tell me if the AB Panelview 900 will talk with a parker gemini GV6 drive? I know the Parker uses ascii from motionplanner software. trying to use an existing panelview i have with a machine that has two parker gemini drives in it.

No, it won't.

The most generic communication driver the PanelView 900 ever had was Modbus, and those were very uncommon.

PanelView Standard terminals have only the communication network option they were built with; you cannot load another driver, and there were never generic or ASCII drivers for it.