Rslogix5000 string problems

astirler

Has anyone had any problems in RS5000 passing strings through the InOut on an AOI? I can see the string when i look at the tags on the instruction but when i open the instruction the values are not passed into the instruction. Thanks in advance for any help you may have.

Similar Topics

So I had an odd request from a customer for the above. I have written the logic and tested it all in one PLC with only using 7 outputs and 7...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a question on an OCR application I am doing. I am reading in 16 characters that come from a camera into the plc in its input words...
Replies
Views
Sorry I'm a rookie when it comes to working with strings in RSLogix5000 I have a barcode application where I'm trying to increment a barcode...
Replies
Views
Hey All, As the title states, how do I write a MinorFault generated by an instruction, for example a negative .PRE value was entered for a timer...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, what I am trying to do is import a specific string directly into a cell in an excel sheet. I have been using the Copy DDE/OPC link...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom