Sending emails based on alrm conditions

rlong69

R
Anybody ever set up a system to send emails based on system alarm conditions? I am using AB ControLogix and Rsview with LinxPro.

Any advice, suggested readings, or software would be Appreciated.

Richard Long

i had done that GSM/GPRS transparent modem can send message/data via the series port regardless the data source, PLC or configuration software,yet i am inclined to PLC.
Chinese sailor
[email protected]

Similar Topics

I've been having some trouble figuring out how to get the ip address for the mail relay server, is it something that I need to create separately...
Replies
Views
I've been trying to get this Ethernet module configured to send emails to our relay server but cannot get it to work. the EN2T is running...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I'm using a small program to generate emails when certain conditions are met like when a counter exceeds a value. I was hoping that...
Replies
Views
So here's the deal. I'm fairly new to red lion HMI's, and this job, but have picked up the programming enough so far to build screens and make the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am trying to send an email with a Compact Logix L33ER. I used the example provided on the rockwell website, but it did not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom