Math problem, how to re-scale

userxyz

Hi,

I need a formula to convert a Speed input in a certain range to a time output range, problem is that the time is from high to low value...

My math is far away in my head, can anyone help in a simple method how I can find the right formula ? Thanks

Speed Input: 3 m/min - - - 20 m/min
Time output: 50s - - - 5s

Inverse the speed input in your programming?

20m/min beeing 0 and 3m/min being your max, let this correspond to the time. Where 0 is 5s and 50s is max.

Similar Topics

I am stuck on what is likely a misunderstanding of how Omron handles data versus Rockwell. I need to scale an analog input to monitor the...
Replies
Views
I'm not at tech ed this year (:mad:) but a coworker shot me this math problem they are asking as part of the experience. Anyone wanna take a crack...
Replies
Views
RSLogix 5000 V24 1756-L72 Trying to figure out the best way to solve this problem. TCF = e ˄ 1100(1/298 - 1/T) Where T = °C + 273.15 TCF...
Replies
Views
I was working on a project and ran into a problem that seemed very simple at first, but became quite a challenge to implement in RSLogix 500...
Replies
Views
GOOD DAY: we have problems regarding math functions DIV INT dont do any calculations, all parameters are met. we do it like this: from...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom