one p/b - one light

Wilso

Seen different variations of this question here. One that interested me was a student who had asked how to do it with no counters and timers. Press button, light comes on. Press it again - light goes off. I've had a bit of a plug, but couldn't work it out. Back when I was 20, working with little National PLC's, I probably could have nailed it quick. Now at 47, keeping a plant running, with two young children, my brain is just too tired to attack the problem. I'm not a student, and I'm NEVER going to be one again. But I would like to see how to do this if someone doesn't mind giving away the information for free.

Never mind. Finally found it on another thread. Now I will reverse engineer it to understand it (that I'm pretty good at).
Cheers

You never stop learning. Which means you are always going to be a student.

That's true, and I've learnt something by analysing the couple of lines of ladder that I copied. My point was that nobody will be doing homework for me.

As for being "tired", when I try to create even very simple code (something that I've done before), I just can't do it any more. I'm completely brain dead. For some reason I can analyse OK, and I've done a couple of very basic program changes to improve a couple of things, but I just can't write code. My eyes glaze over, and the brain puts up a wall with a sign saying "no way buddy. You ain't using me for that".