Mitsubishi E100 throwing a EE error

mackconsult

We have a client up in Tacoma with a Mistubishi E100 controller that controls the roll speed of a cardboard slicing/printing machine. I went up there this last spring and made a speed adjustment to get it more aligned with the true speed of the main roll. It has been working fine since then, but just the other day they power cycle everything and now the controller comes up saying "EE" on the screen and is not functioning.

Any suggestions?

Similar Topics

OPen to all, Pl help me out to configure the Q series PLC Q02H and E100 digital display unit, so that they both communicate with each other. I am...
Replies
Views
I'm looking to get some spare keys for this PLC. Does anyone know a source or have a part number? My searches are turning up nothing at the moment.
Replies
Views
I'm struggling to get an FR-E800SCE to work on CC-Link IE TSN. I'm sure the issue is with the drive, when I plug in the network cable I get no...
Replies
Views
Hi , Where i can find Mitsubishi PLC Card end of line & replacement model details. i am looking for Q02CPU replacement model. Please advice. thanks
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Im trying to set the real time clock in my Mitsubishi FX1N, but it shows this error ES: 01800001 I have good communication with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom