Twido suite problem

engineerjaber

Hi guys,

does anyone know how to keep the last values stored in twido suite variables ( mainly %mw ) and get back after t power cut off ??

With Twido unfortunately it is not done automatically, but you can do it. Set %SW97 to number of words you want to save and then pulse %SW96:X0. When you want to revoke memory, set %95 to 1.

Best regards,
Vuckovic Goran.

Similar Topics

Hi, I created a program and compiled it with no errors, changed the program hardware configuration to match the plc. If I try to connect I...
Replies
Views
I'm working with twidosuite program for a few twido plc's I have in my school system. My question is how do I program the PLC to control a vfd. I...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to learn how to reprogram some of these twido plc's I have. Can someone give me an example of turning on and off a output with a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to install the Twido Suite Version 2.33.00 on my windows 10 laptop, and I am getting this error: Regsvr32 error on...
Replies
Views
Hello EveryOne...!!! Please Let me Know if this could be possible..!!! I want to connect twido suite 2.2 and Citect scada over local address of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom