quick fix

pat power

I have a micrologix 1100 controller with two analog inputs, I have a digital thermometer that outputs 0 to 10 volts when the thermometer reads between minus 20 deg.f thru plus 140 deg.f.
Could someone tell me the correct numbers to enter in the SCP box.
Pat

If you are using the embedded analog inputs then see picture below.

If you are using an expansion module then tell us which one and how you have it configured.

SCP.png

Thank you Mickey,
I have tried these numbers and they are not quite accurate. I will try them again.
This is the onboard of the 1763L16DWD
Regards
Pat

Thank you Mickey,
I have tried these numbers and they are not quite accurate. I will try them again.
This is the onboard of the 1763L16DWD
Regards
Pat

How far off is "not quite accurate". Remember the resolution for the embedded analog inputs is only 0-1023 raw counts.

First verify the thermometer is accurate. Check the voltage output for a given
temperature.

Here is a handy tool, see attached ( written by John Soltesz)

Last edited: