Simple rslogix TON help

VICE5000

I am learning Rslogix on my own when free time is available at home and have created several simple programs. My question now, is how to change the value of a TON preset value in a program using inputs to increase and decrease the value. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

The Preset of a timer - for example T4:10.PRE for timer T4:10 - can be the destination of any MOV or mathematical operations.

The instruction - ADD 1 T4:10.PRE T4:10.PRE - would add 1 to the current value of the preset.

Just make sure that you include a limiter to make sure that the preset cannot go negative.

LES Timer.PRE 0 MOV SomeSafeValue Timer.PRE.

Negative values in the preset will fault most processors.

Here are some simple RSLogix MOVE instructions to try with your simple RSLogix timer.

VICE5000 SIMPLE RSLOGIX TIMER.jpg

Attachments

• VICE5000 SIMPLE RSLOGIX TIMER.pdf
    28.2 KB · Views: 8
  • VICE5000 TIMER- LogixPro Version.ZIP
    615 bytes · Views: 2
Last edited: