Citect 7.3 and windows 8.1

zankorel

Anyone tried to install Citect 7.3 on Windows 8.1 yet? Just tried to on my new laptop and it freezes on the install. Only way to remove it is to do a system restore

Have you checked with support? I have not heard that it works on Win 8 yet at all.

The compatibility chart says that 7.3 and 7.4 works with windows 8. (8.1 isnt mentioned at all, though I had assumed that 8 and 8.1 would be similar enough to at least install!)

And no, I havent checked with support yet. Plan to do that in the next couple of days.

Similar Topics

Hi, Let me start in saying I'm relatively new to CitectScada and looking for any assistance with my problem. I have installed Citect Scada 7.1...
Replies
Views
I was going to do a several popup windows, but seems just be able to have three windows open at any time, is it normal. The idea was to make...
Replies
Views
1.IS THERE A CITECT VERSION THAT WOULD RUN UNDER WINDOWS CE 2.HOW DO I UPGRADE A CITECT PROJECT TO v6.xx
Replies
Views
G
Hi Folks, When i upgrade the Citect V5.21 SPack G from Windows NT to Windows 2000 Professional , i have this message "Cannot find "siemen"...
Replies
Views
Hello, A customer has some problems with his citect V5.30.00 system. The OS is Windows 2000 SP 1. The problem is that the citect application all...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom