Alarming issue

Sake_no_oni

Dear All,

I have a S7 project, not written by me. In thes project there are some alarm bits, which switch on a horn. The problem is that these bits are not set from anywhere in the project. As far as I undertand, the alarm bits are set from the SCADA (WinCC v6.0.3). But in the project there is no "Horn" option in the WinCC Explorer and there are no scripts (well, there is a single VBS script, but it is entirely commented). Does anybody know how else could those bits be set from the WinCC? The S7 program and WinCC project are operational for about 10 years.

All the best!

Similar Topics

Is there any benefit to using ALMD instructions in a Studio 5000 project when the HMI is using FTView ME? We are currently triggering our alarms...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I've spent over a day now struggling with setting up an alarm and event server for FTView10. Poor documentation tells me they have...
Replies
Views
So I'm looking at putting in a cellular alarm. I'll have about 4-6 alarms, and I would like to send out text messages to a list of phone numbers...
Replies
Views
Anyone else playing with this today? Just got it to work right now with FTV SE.
Replies
Views
Hi, Not specific to any manufacturer of PLC or HMI/Scada but looking for best approach. To ensure a HMI/Scada receives the alarm I assume most...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom