Wonderware Question Opening a Excel Sheet

randy741985

Wonderware Question Opening a Excel Sheet on the network server from all wonderware stations on the same Network.

I want to create a button that will open a excel sheet that is located on the LAN Server, its on the same network so thats not a issue.

Thanks in Advance

your best bet is to map the directory as a drive on each machine.

the script from there will be startapp "z:\filename.xlsx" for example.

This may work but I didnt want to do like that, I may try just using a path, Didnt want to keep up with mapping a drive, because I have to replace a machine now and again.

Thanks,

Similar Topics

I have to work on a Wonderware HMI and have very little experience with it. The basic idea is to copy an old project, make a few edits, and load...
Replies
Views
Im using Wonderware Intouch machine edition v8.0. Question: How does the Math Worksheet/Task scripting work? I have the following expression...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm using WonderWare Intouch at my factory for the HMI. Here is what I'm trying to accomplish: Save data values (27 of them) into one...
Replies
Views
Hi Guy 1. Please how can I create a shutdown button on the intouch? 2. Also how can I configure graphical Trend for 9 different values/tags in it?
Replies
Views
Is Inbatch basically programmed similar to a PLC, it then reads/writes to a dumbed down PLC, which then performs the outputs? I'm having trouble...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom