AB Micrologix 1100 programming question

DWaters

What would th eprogramming ladder logic need to look like for a variable speed motor control circuit that has a hand off auto switch. Auto speed is controlled by a 0-10v input to the plc from a level controller(the pump will maintain a desired level). If the speed get s too slow, the pump needs to shut off. Hand speed is controlled by a 0-10v input from a cabinet mounted 10k turn pot.

You have to use two analog inputs 0-10 VDC, one for manual other for auto, one analog output or you can use message to pass speed info into the drive.
When switch in manual use one analog input when in manual use the other pass this info to the drive.

Similar Topics

First, I'm new in this forum and I appreciate all the anwers that I'll have. This is my problem: I'm kind of new in my job, and my boss put me...
Replies
Views
Has anyone had success programming the LCD screen on the 1100? I've been working with this for awhile and have discovered that if you're on a...
Replies
Views
Is there anything special that I need to do to get connected to a MicroLogix 1100 through the Ethernet port? It shows up in RSLinx, but when I try...
Replies
Views
I have a program that has 2 LCD Displays as follows. The first display does not use the User input function. It displays level and temp etc. In...
Replies
Views
Hi, I cannot find the DLCA1764.EXE utilty software for data retrieving. Can someone share the link to download this software. Thanks!
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom